Achieve your best
Outstanding business leaders are inquisitive, lifelong learners who recognise that success doesn’t come from knowing all the answers, but from asking and pursuing the right questions.
The most successful business leaders continuously expand their vision and capabilities by honing their skills and by tapping into the experience, insights and independent perspective of others.
About business coaching
‘Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential’. That’s how the International Coach Federation defines coaching.
You are the drivers of change. You have the power to change the world, for better or for worse. — John Borghetti, CEO, Virgin Australia, to the managers and leaders of tomorrow
A business coach is an honest sounding board. Someone who may not always tell you what you want to hear, but who helps you see your progress more clearly, takes your success to heart, and supports you every step of the way.
It’s lonely at the top
Smart business leaders know that building the skills and management abilities of their team is paramount to success. However, it’s easy, when consumed by running an organisation, to foster others’ training and development and neglect one’s own.
Leaders in small-to-medium businesses, in particular, often lack opportunities to receive meaningful feedback on their own performance that is more readily available in larger organisations.
If you fall short of your full potential, your ability to lead effectively and to drive successful change and improvement will be limited.
Be a lifelong learner. Continually seek knowledge to succeed. — Patrick Houlihan, CEO & MD, Dulux Group
Our coaching and mentoring approach
HyperSphere’s executive and leadership coaching makes the most of your valuable time by combining individual advisory support with flexible online resources and tools.
Our approach revolves around helping you lead as effectively as possible, in line with your unique business circumstances and priorities. We don’t follow a universal recipe, but adapt and apply some consistent principles to help you achieve your full potential, by playing to your strengths and by building your skills any areas of weakness.
Executive and leadership coaching benefits both existing leaders and aspiring leaders. Providing coaching for team members who have been identified as having leadership potential is an excellent form of capacity-building and succession planning.
Areas in which we can assist and support you include:
- Change management
- Team development
- Leadership skills
- Personal confidence
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Business process and productivity improvement
- Identifying and addressing personal skills gaps
If you engage us to coach a team of leaders, the benefit to your organisation will be magnified by getting everyone ‘on the same page’, thinking and talking the same ‘language’ of leadership.
What you will receive
- The experience of a seasoned business adviser and Accredited Mindshop Facilitator as a coach, sounding board and problem-solver
- A monthly in-depth coaching session focusing on key issues. This can be held face to face or virtually by phone or online, depending on your schedule, location and preference
- Unlimited access between sessions via email, phone and the Mindshop Online platform
- Pre-tasks or materials to prepare for our coaching sessions
- Follow-up tasks or materials to consolidate and ensure action
- Systems to maximise your productivity, accountability and probability of success
Access to the Mindshop Online system, which leverages 25 years of expertise, experience and innovation in online learning and development for business leaders, enables you to:
- Capture and consolidate your strategies, actions and learning in a secure, centralised system
- Access just-in-time learning when and where you need it, available 24/7 through online courses, resources and a global peer network
- Access 120+ business tools and learning resources that you can use to develop your own management thinking and capabilities, and also to extend the benefits to your wider organisation by delivering a cohesive approach to problem solving and strategy development
- Tap into a global network of peers online to encourage sharing of ideas and best practice, and promote collaboration
Working on your leadership and management skills takes some time and sustained focus, just like any other meaningful learning and development activity.
This program is designed for a minimum engagement of three months. Six months or longer is an even better time horizon in which to gain lasting benefit, but at least three months allows you to gain some traction as we work together to define and address your priority issues.
- Minimum 3 months $650 + GST per month
- Minimum 6 months $600 + GST per month
Special rates for multiple participants in one organisation:
- 2–3 leaders in any month: less 10%
- 4+ leaders in any month: less 15%
All coaching participants have full access to self-paced online skills development in up to 13 standard training courses, included at no additional cost for the duration of their coaching.
Want to know more?
Contact us to discuss your specific needs with an experienced business advisor.
Business & Executive Leadership Coaching Sydney
Interested in other HyperSphere services? … Go to Services Overview.