Unlock your profit potential
Profit is the lifeblood of any business. Does yours need a transfusion?
HyperSphere’s profit improvement process will identify the underlying causes of poor profit and peel away the inefficiencies undermining your business performance.
We’ll highlight areas of waste (up to 30% of overheads in many businesses) and missed opportunities, and we’ll equip you with strategies for sustained improvement.
Do you know your key profit drivers?
Do you know that you could rapidly increase your profit by between 27 and 90 per cent through a few tweaks and improvements of just 3 to 10 per cent?
The potential profit improvement from even modest changes is huge. Most businesses have the potential to:
- Grow revenue by 3 per cent through price increases, without losing sales.
- Reduce the cost of goods/services sold by 3 per cent through efficiency improvements, without loss of quality.
- Reduce operating expenses by a similar 3 per cent, through judicious savings.
The combined impact of these three improvements on a business starting with 20 per cent EBIT is a 27 percent increase, to 25.4 per cent of revenue.
What if you could make a 10 per cent improvement to each? That would deliver a 90 per cent increase in EBIT, to 38 per cent of revenue.
On a $1,000,000 business, that’s a potential $54,000 to $180,000 increase in EBIT.
Optimise your profit
The key lies in knowing how to identify, analyse, prioritise and act on those changes with the maximum potential to improve profits.
Drawing on our experience across numerous industries and business types, we’ll use a proven set of tools and methodologies to guide you through analysing your profitability and formulating an actionable plan to improve it.
Among our processes are:
- Profit Formula: This analyses the underlying elements contributing to your profit (or profit leakage), and generates ideas for optimising sales, reducing overheads and decreasing variable expenses
- Seven Wastes: This powerful process, derived from Toyota’s legendary approach to manufacturing efficiency, examines the seven areas of in which waste sabotages profits in almost every business. We’ll identify where waste is occurring in your organisation and develop strategies to address it.
Practical outcomes, not theory
The unique set of tools we use to drive the profit improvement process is designed to ensure that the improvements become a blueprint for ‘the way you do business’.
- A facilitated workshop with your team, led by an experienced business advisor.
- Advisory support throughout the project (typically a three-month process).
- Gain clarity and confidence around pricing.
- Gain understanding and control of your cost structures.
- Walk away with a clear, concise and actionable ‘One Page Profit Improvement Plan’ for your business.
- Establish a profit-improvement mindset that promotes organisation-wide commitment to ongoing profit optimisation.
- Learn a series of profit improvement tools you can use yourself in the business for regular and ongoing review and action.
Profit improvement project
- 3 months @ $2,750 + GST per month
- This covers a three-month project designed to catalyse profit improvement with, typically, a 12-month horizon.
Ongoing support (optional)
HyperSphere can assist you beyond the three-month project to turn your profit improvement plans into reality. We can support your implementation process through a combination of face-to-face and online advisory support. The likelihood of implementation success is improved with all actions captured online, just-in-time training provided and personnel held accountable for timely action.
Options for ongoing support:
- Ongoing profit improvement work integrated as a special focus within whole-of-business advisory support. See Business Advisory Support packages, from $750 + GST per month.
- Upskill and support team members tasked with implementation of your profit improvement plans. See Online Training with Coaching Support, from $250 + GST per course.
Ready to grow your profits?
Call us on 02 8212 4440 or get in touch by email to arrange an obligation-free initial consultation.
Interested in other HyperSphere services? … Go to Services Overview.