Facing challenges in your business?
If you are stretched in areas such as these, you’re not alone:
- Understanding customer needs and volatile market conditions
- Managing millennials and a changing workforce
- Leading and coaching your team
- Effective time management and delegation
- Leading successful change
- Responding nimbly and confidently to business opportunities and issues
The 2016 Mindshop survey of over 120 business advisers found that the essential skills needed to respond to these common challenges were among the top ten ‘must-have’ capabilities for business leaders to cut through in a cluttered market.
Reset your balance, reignite your spark
If you’re grappling with some of these issues, chances are you’re also chasing some improvement in other business and personal areas:
- Improved profits and efficiency
- Increased business value
- A productive, happy and effective team
- A confidence boost to increase your professional or personal satisfaction
- Better work-life balance
A bit more about you
Our ideal clients are ethical, intelligent, inquiring, persistent, ambitious and action-oriented.
They know there’s always room for business and personal improvement.
We have worked successfully with all kinds of clients and industries, but generally our clients are B2B or B2C businesses that fall into one or more of these categories:
- An established professional, or skilled service business with solid turnover and several staff
- A manufacturing or other business challenged by changes in technology and globalisation
- Seeking to accelerate growth, profit and results
- Committed to pursuing strong profits without sacrificing ethics or service standards
- Committed to learning and actively seeking new insights and perspectives
We also have experience and a special interest in assisting not-for-profit organisations or social enterprises seeking to maximise their positive social impact and build the capacity to extend their reach.
See some of the industries, businesses and brands we’ve worked with over the past 25 years.